Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Almost Walking

 Due to the hurricane Halloween was on a Monday this year. Because I work Monday nights I wasn't able to take Savannah trick or treating but Jake was. I made this costume for her to look like a peacock. I made a classic tutu and hot glued real peacock feathers into the slip knots that make up the tutu.
 This is the headband that went with it. I folded up some pieces of tulle and glued them to a ribbon. Added a couple scraps of peacock feathers and sewed the ribbon around a stretchy hair tie.
 There are photos out there of her in the costume I just don't have them yet.
Savannah got to play in the leaves. She didn't like it very much.

She is finally learning to walk! For about 2 weeks now she has been pushing everything around that moves. She loves cruising through the kitchen with her walker. We are practicing standing on her own and she seems to enjoy the effort.

Loves pushing her shopping cart.
She still only has 2 teeth and is getting very picky about food. I am not making much anymore because she will like it once then never again.

I have been working on Christmas presents so I don't have any current projects to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment