Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweetheart onesie.

You want to hear something messed up? All that waiting for the ultrasound and I couldn't even have it. My insurance changed and the office didn't inform me they did not do ultrasounds in office with my insurance. I even called to tell them my insurance changed. I sat in the waiting room waiting to see the doctor practically in tears. I still don't know when I will get it because now I have to wait for the hospital to call and make the appointment. I'm 22 weeks today and this is supposed to be done before 24 weeks.
 
So that onesie that I made...
 
I had Savannah model it since her and Stella are almost the same size.
 

 
I took a photo shoot of Savannah last week. That was a very difficult thing to do by myself with my terrible photography skills.


Recognize the dress? I made that one too, with leftover pieces from the quilt my mom made her.

 

 

Smelling a Gardenia, Her favorite flower.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! So is the onesie, which I will send you pics of as soon as she wears it. :)

    ReplyDelete