Sunday, August 4, 2013

Re-usable swiffer pads.

 I found another way to save money on household items. Homemade re-usable Swiffer pads. I love my Swiffer wet jet but didn't love the price. I've been making my own solution for it since I first ran out, just water and your favorite floor cleaner. I have also been using a cheap brand of Swiffer wet original pads because the "Swiffer diapers" are way too expensive. I found a great tutorial on Pinterest, it was very simple to follow and I had a couple dish towels that I've hated since the first wash. I cut up the dish towels, added some fusible Velcro and there you have it.
 
I fits perfectly and since I used it once and washed it already, I have to say I am very pleased with the result.

Savannah is keeping me so busy with her tantrums and infinite energy that I've been too tired to do much lately. I am currently working on her birthday outfit, I just hope it is warm enough to wear it. I'm also currently working on a new cross stitch for little Nolan and I have been a Ravelry fiend, finding crochet patterns to make for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment