Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Princess photo props, Abby Cadabby Costume.


It's been so long since I've posted so I'm going to try and do a couple in 1 night.
Jake and I (mostly Jake) have been working on the addition on our house just about every single night. It is a lot of work for 2 people especially with the kids. My dad has been an awesome help also.

Since last time, Savannah had her 3rd birthday and Nolan has started taking steps.
I created these photo props for Savannah's party. They are made out of thin craft foam. I hand drew the templates then cut them out, glued together and added a stick. I have the templates for Cinderella, Ariel, and Snow White so hopefully I will have time to get some made for selling.




This is where I got the idea from, it was a pin from an Etsy site.


 Savannah is going to be Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street for Halloween. Of course I had to make the costume myself. I used a somewhat simple dress pattern and added the ruffles to the bodice. I hand gathered strips of tulle and connected it with the skirt. There is a zipper up the back and I plan on having her wear a pink shirt and pink leggings under since it is always cold here for Halloween, and I made yarn hair that I will connect to a headband.
Nolan is going to be Curious George. His costume is much less complicated. He is wearing a brown hooded sweatshirt with brown corduroy's  I'm going to make a tail and ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment