Monday, March 27, 2017

18" Doll Easter Baskets

First I need to Give Credit to My aunt Roxanne for suggesting I make these. I just couldn't get it out of my head. 
I love making bags and purses and I love making things with Sculpey clay. I used to make for for my dollhouse dolls with Sculpey when I was little (I might still have some at my mom's house) Then I was making Christmas ornaments for a while and I am so happy I kept my box of clay and it doesn't dry up, YAY!
Alright, so I took an idea from a book my aunt just sent me of a beach bag for dolls. This is totally my own pattern I just used the approximate size from the pattern. 




I have a few more in the works but as is the norm lately I just don't get a lot of time in my sewing room. 
Samantha is my 5 year old daughter's doll that I borrow as a model. In return she usually gets to keep my prototypes. Tough deal right?
Samantha's outfit today is American girl.
You can purchase items in my Etsy Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment