Sunday, March 12, 2017

New Items in the Shop

First,  I can't tell you how good it feels to have made a real sale. The Easter Dress is SOLD!!!
I have added 2 new dresses to the Shop. I know my shop is kinda all over the place but lately I have had so many ideas and I'm not good about putting them on paper. I just have to make it or it won't get done.
This one below is a dress I had started a while ago but never finished the straps or hem because I just couldn't decide what I wanted. It is a size 3t and the fabric was one I just could not pass up. The bunnies are so cute.


 Here is a slightly closer look at the back. I took the straps to the back, fed them through 2 loops and made the bow. I love this look.

 I added this peplum top a few weeks ago but I didn't have pants to go with it. I made these cute leggings out of an old pair that Savannah had outgrown.


No comments:

Post a Comment