Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to the Future


Going back in time a little bit, I wanted to show some of the things I made for Savannah before I had her. I should tell you that we didn't know if we were having a boy or girl but we suspected it would be a boy. Either way, the theme was going to be owls.
Here is the mural I painted on the wall of her nursery. It is all free hand.

Then the diaper bag that I made fom an Amy Butler pattern in the book:Little Stitches for Little Ones. I'm currently making another one for a friend but i'm making changes to it.

I decided to add the yo-yo's because the bag looked so plain without them.

The inside of the bag, I wish it still looked like this.

This picture is the bumpers I made from the same Amy Butler book.
And the bedskirt.
And this is the beautiful crib my bosses got us.

No comments:

Post a Comment