Thursday, February 9, 2012

Catching up

Hi,
My name is Jenny, I have a 4 month old baby girl named Savannah and a wonderful husband. I also have a lot of family who I enjoy sharing my sewing projects and crafts with. I work part time at my job with an eye doctor and I recieved my cosmetology license this past summer and can't wait to finally be able to use it.

Usually when Savannah is sleeping I try to get as many sewing projects done as I can. For Christmas this past year I made 4 versions of the Feliz Party Dress for 4 of my nieces. Shown below is 2 of the 4 and once I can get my sister in law to take a picture I will have the shots of the other 2. The design really isn't that hard, only problem I didn't like was that the designer likes you to have free will with the pattern and doesn't give seam allowances. I was not able to measure the girls beforehand so I kinda winged it. I wish I had a picture of the back because these dresses are totally cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment