Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time keeps on slippin'

Seriously, I don't know where the time has gone. Valentines day has come and gone, and since I work 12 hour days Monday's and Tuesday's I completely missed it. Baby was in bed by the time I got home and Jake stayed awake long enough to make me grilled cheese. We did get to celebrate a little yesterday. I made our traditional Chicken sausage rigatoni with spicy vodka sauce. Jake made this meal for me 5 years ago on Valentines day, when we got engaged. Now we have it just about every year and throughout the year also. I still haven't even gotten to go near Savannah's dress again, because we've been so busy with doctors appointments and such.


I got a chance to make this wreath on Superbowl Sunday. I was so easy and pretty.



This is how I made it:

1 yard of fleece

1 box of small pins

1 foam or wicker wreath


I made a circle template from drawing around a glass about 2 1/2" in diameter, cut out as many circles as I could (yes I used the whole yard) then folded the circles in half twice and pinned the bottom of the folded circle into the wicker heart. No need to do the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment