Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mens apron

I've been working hard in my sewing room lately.  While Jake and I were in Cape Cod he suggested we go to a fabric store (yes he actually suggested it) in West Barnstable called Tumbleweed Quilts.  They have a very large store with a great selection, especially the Alexander Henry collection. While there, Jake pointed out some fabric with Lobsters on it and hinted that fathers day was coming up.  I made him and his dad an apron, which again I made my own pattern for. I made my own bias binding using red, white and blue star material.



Jake and I started taking a class at church called Love and Respect. We are only in 2 weeks and have already learned so much. The class helps people learn to talk and listen and realize what each other needs to keeps things going smooth.  I can't say we needed the help right now but I am always looking for ways to better our marriage especially since divorce rate is so high. You can find more info here: http://loveandrespect.com/conference-preview/

p.s Savannah is sick AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment