Thursday, June 7, 2012

Swim Cover-up

Savannah got a new present. Handmade by mommy (me) is a new swimsuit cover-up.  

I recently bought her one from Kohls and was thinking that I could probably figure out how to make one. I had leftover jersey fabric from her quilt. I measured a shirt and drew my own pattern! It took about 1 day to make, but I just started a second one and it's only taken about 2-3 hours. I went to Janie and Jack yesterday while waiting for my mom and grandma, and got some really cute ideas for making this pattern even cuter.



Here is the front. It has a hood and a zipper. Now you've seen 3 of 4 of Savannah's bathing suits, they are so cute it's hard to resist. She has at least one more that is a hand me down from her cousin. It's a good thing we have a beach house, and just bought a blow up pool for our backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment