Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tree Decoration

I've discovered Walgreen's photo department.  I thought the only way to print pictures was to load them onto my flash drive, go to the store, wait for a computer to open up, and come back in an hour to pick them up. That was so inconvenient especially since the first time I did that, I had to wait 20 minutes for a woman to finish with the computer while Savannah didn't want to wait to patiently.  Then I figured out that I could order the pictures online, get them printed in the store and pick them up when I was already out, while also getting the coupon deals.  This new discovery has prompted me to finally hang up pictures and decorations on my wall.  I've been wanting to hang pictures from Savannah's tree for a while and I finally got around to it last week.  I used ribbon and tacked it to the back of the frame, then tied a bow around a nail in the wall.




As I mentioned in the last post we are a beach family.  So Savannah and I went to the beach last Friday and Jake and I took her on Monday. One of the reasons she didn't enjoy it was because Saturday morning we discovered she had a 101 fever, which later reached 103.  The fever finally went back to normal on Monday but then she started getting cold symptoms which she shared with me.  I had to take off of work Tuesday because we were both so sick.  I don't get paid for day's off since I am part time.  She has been on Pedialyte since Monday morning and hasn't been getting any food since Friday with the exception of what you see in the picture below.

Her daddy decided to let her try ribs.  Needless to say she was in Heaven.  Closing her eyes, savoring the moment.  The poor girl getting slobbered all over is Emily, my brother in law's girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I love your tree decoration!!!
    A great idea to hang the photos in it too!
    I hope you and your daughter are both feeling beter.

    ReplyDelete