Friday, May 25, 2012

Curtains

 I finished some things I've been working on this week, but the pictures I took turned out bad so I will have to try again,

These are the curtains I made Savannah for her room, they have been done for a while.  I got the fabric at JoAnn's and there almost wasn't enough. Try to ignore the ugly radiator, They are all over my house and the previous owners decided to paint them silver. I can't tell you how many times I've asked my husband (who works in heating and air) to switch them out for baseboard or cover them.  We are going to have to cover it before winter because they get so hot Savannah will burn her hand if she grabs it.
Close up of the ties that hang the curtain from the rod.



Savannah and I went to the beach for the first time since she was 3 weeks old.  She had a pretty rough time at first. Definitely doesn't like sand on her skin, and she didn't like the ocean either.  I hope this changes because we are a beach family.

No comments:

Post a Comment