Friday, April 27, 2012

Haircut and baby shower

I watched my niece Emily last week because my mom was quilt shop hopping. Everyone has been bugging my sister in law to get Emily a haircut, so I was thrilled when she asked me to do it. This is the before. It was really long on top, short on the bottom, and straight on top and curly underneath.


This is the after. I ended up cutting about 1/2" from the bottom and about 3-4" from the top. Turns out, her hair is curly and she's such a little cutie. She is 2 1/2 years old.



I finished this diaper bag for my friend a while ago, and due to her being put on bedrest for early contractions we had to move up her party to last night. It was a lot of fun except that Savannah showed everyone her bad side.  Everyone seemed to love the bag, I decided that I need to make myself a new one because it's starting to look a little worn.


No comments:

Post a Comment