Thursday, February 7, 2013

Girls hair and a Bag

Finally, a hair post!
This is my niece Emily 3. She has bangs so I tried to copy a picture I saw on pinterest for toddler hair.

 Another niece Lauren 5. I also tried to copy a picture I found on Pinterest for her. I've never been really good at formal hairstyles or updo's so I'm working on it and learning new tricks as I go.
 Her's was 2 braids on the side and fishbone braids all twisted into a bun. I am too tired to find the original picture right now but I can assure you the Pinterest picture was much better.


It was my sister in law's birthday a few weeks ago, so I made another purse as her gift. This is another new one for me, but it was really easy. The pattern came out of a book called Simple Sewing with a French Twist.
I will definitely be making this one again!
 



I have a couple more posts coming up soon. I've been so busy with my multiple jobs (mother, housewife, babysitter, and the 2 paid jobs on top of that) I feel so overwhelmed, I'm exhausted all the time and after reading another blog tonight I realized that I am constantly striving to have the perfect Pinterest house.
I have to move all my stuff around just to take a good picture and it's absolutely ridiculous. I highly doubt the houses these pictures are taken in are lived in. I don't have nice furniture, and I can't keep up with the mess my family makes, but I'm doing the best I can.
After preparing this wonderful delicious dinner last night, Jake called to tell me he had a meeting at work he forgot to tell me about, so he wouldn't be home for dinner. As I already had everything ready to be cooked it was too late to turn back. So I strived forward, with Savannah whining the whole time, I managed to finish 2 hours later. I put her to bed scarfed down my food then cleaned the kitchen.  Jake made it all better by calling me Super Mom!
It makes all the difference to have someone encourage you. Even if it's just one word, make sure you let people know how much they are appreciated. We forget this all too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment