Monday, February 18, 2013

Too much cooking

Is there such thing as too much cooking. I feel like it's never over and I've been washing dishes 3- 4 times a day and I even have a dishwasher.
 Saturday I made banana bread because the bananas go bad before Savannah can get to them, double chocolate muffins because they are my favorite. Then that night I made Red beet pancakesfor Savannah which were very good, grilled cheese, and canned soup for dinner. After cleaning up that mess, I stuck a chicken in the crock pot because it's been a few weeks and Savannah is in need of more food.
 Sunday I tore apart the chicken and made chicken rice and carrots as baby food and chicken pasta wheels and sweet potato baby food, chicken salad for lunches, and pizza for dinner.
Can you tell I'm hungry.
I love the cooking part but I really need to hire people to clean up after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment