Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

 Savannah was going between Jake and I giving kisses tonight, it was too great of a moment to pass up a photo op.

 
As if you didn't know, Valentine's Day was yesterday. I made Savannah some pajamas a few weeks ago. These are from the Kimono Style Pajamas pattern in Amy Butler's: Little Stitches for Little Ones.
I had to enlarge the pattern because it only went up to 12 months. Surprisingly this was easier than I thought. All you have to do is measure the distance between the sizes provided on the pattern, tape the original pattern to tracing paper and draw a new one adding the new seams. Hope that makes sense.(I'll try to do a tutorial)
 
Showing off her teeth. So many of them now, they just keep popping up and because of it she is making about 6 stinky diapers a day and getting a constant rash. Poor baby.
 
 
My cutie pie. The pants are a little too short and I obviously messed up on the sleeves, so I had to add more contrasting fabric than pattern called for, I think it was a cute mistake though. If you make this pattern, make the ties a little longer than specified.

 Here is that nightmare dress again, it keeps coming back to haunt me. I have to hem it now. It looks super cute on Emily though.



Savannah had a check up yesterday. She is 20 lbs 10 oz and 30 1/2" at 17 months. She is finally creeping up to the 10th % for weight and still 75th for height. Still not walking much but with diaper rash and teeth coming in like spring flowers I don't really blame her.
I got her ears pierced on Wednesday and she let us know her disappointment about it as soon as we sat down. Let's just say Savannah is very stubborn and makes herself known to the whole world with an ear piercing scream. She does not like to be touched unless she authorizes it and if you are a stranger, don't even think about it. With or without the stubbornness she is still very happy and giggles and smiles at everyone. She loves attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment