Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Diet day 2 and 1 again

So I realized, that as well as sugar, everything has carbs. Day 1 ended up being a low carb day but i've been getting better. Day 2 I had cranberry chicken salad "naked" (no bread) for lunch, eggs for breakfast again, 1 Tbs peanut butter as a snack and a small Dunkin' iced coffee with cream and equal (2g carbs yay!) and for dinner, Trader Joe's Alaskan Cod grilled with lemon (yum!) I just started eating fish about a month ago and I realized I love it. I also realized I never liked it before because it was never cooked properly, but Jake is a pro at cooking it to perfection.
This week's day 1: So far I've had eggs with salsa for breakfast, Iced coffe again and peanut butter for snack since I didn't get lunch until 2, Sliced turkey and cheese for lunch with 1/4 cup cottage cheese on the side, and dinner i'm either planning corned beef (after I do some research) or grilled chicken with a few fresh veggies on top. Not really getting any deserts is what's killing me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment