Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rainy day

I looked at the weather forecast on Monday, only to see that today was supposed to be beautiful. I usually work or watch my neices on Saturday and Jake usually works for my brother. We finally got a week off, so seeing that the weather was supposed to be sunny and 60's (in March) we made plans to go to our beach house and The Grounds for Sculpture. Turns out, the weather was rainy and cold this morning. So sad change in plans, we ended up going to a childrens consignment sale in Lawrenceville, and scoring some great deals on clothes and toys, going to Terhune orchards to get breakfast, then rented two movies, Planet of the Apes and Water for Elephants (both of which were great), and we also went to my mom and dad's house to cut my dad's hair. It ended up being a busy day but I would have much rathered the original plan.
Cider donuts for breakfast. (pic is from the website, we did not eat that many)
Fresh apple cider to wash them down
I can't find my old pictures from our visits to the Grounds for Sculpture, but I found one of my father in law with his grandaughters. (Just one of the many beautiful sculptures)

No comments:

Post a Comment