Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More fabric

My mom, niece Emily, Savannah and I went to another fabric store today. It is called Olde City Quilts in Burlington NJ. It's a very nice, big store and I got a little more fabric to make some more gifts. I know it seems wierd that I need to make so many gifts but my husband and I have 4 friends/family members getting married this summer. Two of them are in the same weekend. And I have 2 friends having babies this summer. I always looked forward to my 20's because I knew, that would be around the age all my friends would start getting married and having children, but this year is especially crazy. I thought last year was bad when a girl at my work was 6 weeks pregnant ahead of me and my sister was 11 weeks ahead of me. It's definitely going to be an expensive couple of years (hence the presents being handmade).
It was such an unseasonably beautiful day in the mid 60's and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. Unfortunately Savannah has had a bad cough and has to go to the doctor tomorrow, so we might not be getting to enjoy the outdoors very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment